sábado, 27 de agosto de 2011

Roman light cavarly and new tabletop

Estas son mis dos últimas adquisiciones para mi ya enorme ejército romano. La primera son cuatro unidades de caballería ligera, dos sagitarii a caballo y dos de lanceros mauros, para incluir más fuerzas de hostigadores a las legiones.
- - -
These are my last two adquisitions to my big roman army. The first is four light cavalry units, two of mounted sagitarii and two javelinmen maurii, to include more skirmish troops to my legions.
Las fotografías estan tomadas con mi nuevo tapete de juego, que he estado esperando durante mucho tiempo. Es un tapete de fieltro de Hotz Mats, para representar los desiertos de Siria y Anatolia.
- - -
Pictures are taken with my new tabletop, which I have waiting for a long time. It is a felt tabletop from Hotz Mats, to represent the Anatolian and Syrian wastelands.

Estas van a ser las últimas entradas que colgaré en un tiempo, ya que voy a mudarme con mi novia a un nuevo piso, ¡lo que implicará mucho trabajo y una nueva sala de juegos!
- - -
These are going to be the last entries I'm going to post in a while, because I'm moving with my girlfriend to a new flat, and it might imply a lot of work and a new game room!

2 comentarios:

  1. New game room sounds good, but is the girlfriend going to want it??? That's the question?? Great looking figures!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Jajaja!!
    My girlfriend is really loving it! With that I'm going to have all my stuff in a single place!

    ResponderEliminar