miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Hi to everyone! I've found that I was nominated by Hetairoi Wargames and El Senyor Verd for the Stylish Blogger Award. This was a really nice surprise and I want to thank them and to everyone who follows my blog for the nomination and the esteem that you all show to my blog!

I don't really know how it works, but I think that I have to follow a few steps:

1. Thank and link back to the person giving you the award. (Thank you again!)

2. Share seven things about yourself.
  • I'm 26 years old.
  • I'm a History teacher in Highschool.
  • My pets are a dog called Gusarapo and a hen called Piticli.
  • I started with figures and wargames when I was 12.
  • I'm known among my friends as a terrible Cthulhu's Game Master.
  • I used to write in my free time, mostly short stories about fairytales and science-fiction.
  • I love to read, mostly historical novels, but also fantasy and science-fiction. My favourite writers are Patrick O'Brian (the Aubrey and Maturin saga) and H.P. Lovecraf (Cthulhu's Myths).
3. Select 10-15 blogs who you think deserve this award. (Not in any particular order)
Also, I dont know if I can do that, but I would also really want to nominate the two bloggers that nominated me! They deserve the award more than me!

2 comentarios: